Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · April 1, 2023
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Upper Sandusky) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The medical office building and the hospital recently underwent a renovation project that resulted in a redesign of 22,ing facilities and additions totaling 43,500 SF on three floors.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital proudly received the Healthgrades award in 2017 for Patient Safety Excellence.
- Employee status.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with lifetime tail coverage.
- Industry-leading programs and services.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, or Family Medicine.
- Annual Admissions 759, ADC 14.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital is a general medical and surgical facility.
- Competitive annual salary.
- Current Acls, BLS.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital is a 25-bed hospital that provides services for Upper Sandusky, Ohio.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital utilizes Epic for its EMR.
- Open ICU, 6 beds.
- The ADC is around 12-15 patients per day.
- Full-Time, Part-Time, and PRN Hospitalist needed for Wyandot Memorial Hospital in Upper Sandusky, OH.
- Full-time benefits package (Health, Dental, Vision, 401K).
- 2K annual CME reimbursement.
- 7 on 7 off, block scheduling.
- Respiratory available 24/7/365.
- Current unrestricted Ohio state medical license and DEA.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Mar 24.