Emergency Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · November 30, 2023
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Upper Sandusky) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital is a general medical and surgical facility.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital proudly received the Healthgrades award in 2017 for Patient Safety Excellence.
- Full-time benefits package (Health, Dental, Vision, 401K).
- 2K annual CME reimbursement.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with lifetime tail coverage.
- Open ICU, 6 beds.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital is a 25-bed hospital that provides services for Upper Sandusky, Ohio.
- The ADC is around 12-15 patients per day.
- Industry-leading programs and services.
- Annual Admissions 759, ADC 14.
- Current Acls, BLS.
- 7 on 7 off, block scheduling.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, or Family Medicine.
- Full-Time, Part-Time, and PRN Hospitalist needed for Wyandot Memorial Hospital in Upper Sandusky, OH.
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital utilizes Epic for its EMR.
- Current unrestricted Ohio state medical license and DEA.
- Respiratory available 24/7/365.
- Competitive annual salary.
- Employee status.
- The medical office building and the hospital recently underwent a renovation project that resulted in a redesign of 22,ing facilities and additions totaling 43,500 SF on three floors.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Mar 24.